Welcome -

This blog is here for Cornerstone Christian Academy art students to use as a tutorial and troubleshooting site for the completion of their various yearly projects. Use this blog to find periodic updates and tips. Please leave comments: ask questions, comment on your progress, or leave helpful tips for your fellow classmates to read regarding a particular class project. Good Luck!

Friday, September 10, 2010

7th Grade Hand Drawings

7th Graders: You started your Picture Plane Project drawings in class on Thursday. Several of you refused to listen carefully in class when I repeated each step several times. The last post on this blog gave you a link for ALL the steps that you are to take to do this project correctly. If you have questions on the steps, refer to this post. For all other issues that do not deal with questions like "What do I do next?" you may email me or call me and I will help you solve the issue. Once again, do not contact me if you are confused about the steps of the project - I will simply tell you to check this blog post.

These Projects will be due on September 21st (Tuesday)

No comments: