Welcome -

This blog is here for Cornerstone Christian Academy art students to use as a tutorial and troubleshooting site for the completion of their various yearly projects. Use this blog to find periodic updates and tips. Please leave comments: ask questions, comment on your progress, or leave helpful tips for your fellow classmates to read regarding a particular class project. Good Luck!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

ALL CLASSES

I will not be in class Oct 5th & 7th. You will have a substitute but your projects are still the same. You will be given step-by-step print outs of your projects along with images for you to review. Use these to help you complete your projects while I am out of class. I will be back on the 11th. If you need any help, contact me through this website or by emailing me directly. Good Luck - Mr. Kelley

No comments: